Review of Public Storage
Review of Public Storage
One of the better known names in the self storage industry is Public Storage. Because they have been in business for so long they now boast over 2,000 locations within the United States and their numbers are growing at a good pace with each passing year. They are a very accommodating company and their unit prices start at only ten bucks a month. They even offer a move in special of only one dollar for the first month.
One of the nicest attributes with Public Storage is their interactive website. On their website they have many features that make it easy for you to determine what you need and where to find it in the world of self storage. These features include:
• Storage Facility Locator: On the website you will find an extremely easy to use facility locator. On the home page you simply type in your zip code and within seconds you are presented with a list of facilities that are near your area. This makes determining the location nearest you a breeze.
• Size Guide: Public Storage also has a visual size guide so that you can better determine just how big a self storage unit you will need to accommodate all of the things you wish to store. Public Storage has self storage units from five feet by five feet all the way up to 10 feet by 30 feet.
• Tips: Also included on their website is an entire section dedicated to storage and packing. Here they offer you easy to implement tips and tricks that will help you to get the most out of the self storage space that you rent with them.
• FAQ Page: Public Storage’s ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ or FAQ page is filled with the answers to many of the common questions in regards to self storage. A quick glance is all it takes and usually the answers you seek are right there.
• Customer Hotline: If you can’t find what you are looking for on the FAQ page then Public Storage has a customer hotline that can be reached by dialing a toll free 800 number. Once connected a customer service rep will be happy to assist you with any questions you have.
• Mobile Device Friendly: Public Storage works interactively with many mobile devices such as your iPhone in order to better assist you. With your portable device it is possible for you to reserve storage space and even pay your bill. Talk about keeping up with the times.
Because Public Storage has such a wide variety of self storage unit sizes there is more than likely a Public Storage unit that can accommodate just about any size need and any size budget. Their easy to use website allows you to find out a whole host of information in regards to self storage units and their commitment to helping their customers seems to be one of the best in the industry. Public Storage is defiantly an example of how personal touches can sometimes make a big difference.