Why is it so hard to get a Texas alcohol permit? It’s honestly in the nature of an alcohol permit that they not be too easy to acquire, as the idea is that those who want to serve alcohol in their places of business must show they are committed to serving it responsibly. Business owners who serve alcohol have a liability as far as serving to people who are already intoxicated, and serving to underage people is also illegal. All of this means that getting a permit to serve is never easy, but in Texas, due to the laws on permitting varying from city to city, it’s all a bit more difficult.
Why Serve Alcohol?
No, getting a permit to serve alcohol isn’t simple, but business owners still go to the time and expense of going through the process because serving alcohol at a restaurant increases the clientele and the profits. More people are apt to come in to a restaurant for a nice dinner if they know they can order a glass of wine or some other drink, and the restaurant will make more profit off the drink than they will from the meal. Eventually, it all adds up.
Meanwhile, getting a permit to sell requires a lot of complex and time consuming paperwork. This is why now many business owners hire special consultants to take over the permitting paperwork. Consultants who know the laws regarding permitting can get the paperwork pushed through relatively quickly, and ensure that everything is properly in place on the day that restaurant opens. Yes, it may cost a few dollars to hire out the work, but all of that frees up that cafe owner to focus on their menu, and their customer service. In a word, it’s worth it!
For most people, the thought of having a gorgeous property in a highly desirable vacation area sounds fantastic. Add in the benefit of only having to pay for a share of a property that might increase in value over time, and it all adds up to a very sweet-sounding deal. All of this is part of the lure of the “timeshare” condominium deal, and it’s an idea that has been sold and resold to enthusiastic real estate investors since back in the 1980s. For a time, timeshares were a really “hot” real estate investment idea, but the attractiveness of timeshares has ebbed and flowed over time, depending a lot on the general state of the economy.
The Pros and Cons of Timeshare Deals
While a timeshare deal can sound absolutely great on paper (or in a savvy sales presentation), the actual part-ownership of a condo can be problematic. Many co-owners find that it’s too hard to use the condo at peak holiday times, as the other owners want to use it as well. Some find that their family’s vacation needs change as kids get older, and they can no longer get as much use out of their property. What’s most difficult, however, is for a co-owner to get out of a contract after they realize they can’t use the condo when they need it. Some owners attempt to solve this through timeshare transfers, but this can be difficult legally as well.
Many timeshare co-owners have found that the contracts they signed when buying their timeshare had problematic language which makes it more difficult to get out of the timeshare. This has become such a big problem for owners wishing to sell that they often seek legal help. Due to this, there are now consulting offices that specialize in helping people get out of their timeshare. So, if you are facing a timeshare problem, be sure to get expert legal help today. No one should be stuck in a contract that’s worded in a confusing way, so get the help you need to sell that condo, now!…
Equine insurance can be a difficult thing to shop for, especially if you’re a first-time customer. How do you know which insurance companies have your best interests at heart? How can you be sure that your policy will cover everything that you need covered? Before you stress, you should know that there are certain steps you can take to increase your odds of choosing a good policy. Here are just five of the fundamentals.
1. Determine Your Insurance Needs Do you own your horses, or are you tending or training them while they’re owned by someone else? This can make a big difference in the best kind of policy for you. Liability issues are completely different for owners versus non-owners, so make sure that you’re researching the right coverage type for your individual needs.
2. Ask for Recommendations Talk to the staff at the stables. Ask your friends in the local riding club. There are others in your community who have gone through the same struggle to find equine insurance, and their firsthand knowledge can help you hit the ground running when it comes to choosing a provider. Even if their advice is to avoid certain companies, you can cross their names off your shortlist.
3. Check Your Coverage Different policies will cover different issues. For example, some might be medical-based policies that will pay for veterinarian visits if your horse gets sick or injured. Others might be more focused on things like property damage or liability coverage if someone breaks into your stables. There’s no right or wrong answer when it comes to what you want your policy to cover; it all depends on your personal needs and preferences.
4. Ask About Rates How much does the policy cost? How much will you have to pay each month? Can this be adjusted if your financial situation changes in the future? Don’t be afraid to speak frankly about money matters when you’re talking to an insurance agent. You’ll want to have all of the facts before you make your decision.
5. Read Reviews A good insurance company will have an established presence on the web. This will allow you to look at customer reviews and see what other people have to say about the brand. Do they seem satisfied with the insurance company overall, or are they full of complaints about bad policies, rude agents and unexpected charges? Are there any commonalities to the negative reviews? If everyone is griping about the same thing, there’s probably some truth to it. These are just a few tips for choosing high-quality horse insurance. The animals in your care are depending on you, so don’t make this decision lightly. Evaluate all of your options and go with an insurance company that you can trust.…
Every occasion calls for a certain dress code. A gentleman attending a black-tie event in a tuxedo surely looks elegant and attractive. It’s a gesture of class, poise and an aura that attracts all eyes. But when he casually lifts his hand to check the time on a sporty, Casio calculator wristwatch with rubber strap, then something is unpleasantly queer with his dress code. Here are some rules to help you develop the uncommon knack of matching watches with the dress code.
Traditional watchmakers have always emphasized on manufacturing timepieces to fit any occasion. Panerai watches for sale feature different classes: Luminor, Luminor Marina as well as Mare Nostrum. These offer a variety of timepieces to go with any sort of attire of your liking.
Below is a simple guide as to which type of watch to wear for an occasion.
- Black/ White Tie Event. Traditionally, an individual wouldn’t wear a watch to a black-tie party, for it was a time out of time. Granted, for such an occasion, find a minimalistic watch with simple embellishments on the face and a black leather band.
- Office Wear. If you’re adorning in an office wear, a simple, classic watch; perhaps gold or silver. It should have a thin dial with limited sophistication.
- Sharp Casual. A sharp casual dress code refers to a button-down shirt, simple khakis, denim, leather shoes and no tie. It is the sort of dress code for a laid-back day at the office. And for such an occasion, a little sophistication does the trick. Therefore, try wearing a watch with a large face with a tinge of sophistication.
- Casual Wear. For a casual look; jeans and tees, any watch type can be worn except the dress watch (the watch with a plain white face and no complications). If you’re indulging in a physical activity, try a watch that is strong enough to endure the continuous beat from environmental elements.
Why January is the Ideal Time to Purchase a Watch
January marks the beginning of a new year. And apart from the new year’s resolutions people have, January offers the best time to purchase a watch. The following are reasons why.
1. There’s Less Likelihood of Your Favorite Watch to Sell Out in January
During the holiday season, a lot of items in store shelves are sold out. This is the most frustrating aspect about Christmas. However, if you love collecting watches, January is the best time to shop because there is less traffic in stores and finding that watch you want is highly possible.
2. Watch Prices Go Down in January
A lot of things in life lie in oblivion. But one thing for sure is that January follows the Christmas rush and shopping sprees. And if you have someone whom you didn’t gift with a Boxing Day present, January is the ideal time for purchasing a watch at a discounted price. Basically, you need to shop for the items you want in January, not those that are discounted.…
There are so many people who need financial wisdom and advice. Unfortunately, financial planning isn’t taught in schools. Truthfully, it’s one of the most valuable lessons anyone can learn. Since so many people love podcasts, it’s a great idea to use a podcast to teach others about finance. Consider these ways you can get started.
1. Develop a content creation schedule.
If you’d like to start a podcast, it’s important to remain consistent with your production and publishing of content. If you’re lacking in this department, it’s going to be very hard to gain traction. Plan ahead by sitting down to write a list of all the potential topics you’d like to cover. You can cover everything from real estate investing to financial planning for professional athletes. It’s also a good idea to take a poll to find out what people want to learn more about. This way, you’ll have a group of people who are guaranteed to tune in when their desired topic gets discussed.
2. Consider different guests you can invite.
If you’re a finance professional with a lot of expertise in the field, this is a great foundation. However, know that it’s not mandatory. You might decide to start the podcast as a resource to help you as well as others. Visit platforms like Facebook, Instagram and YouTube to find the most popular content creators in the financial realm. Reach out to a bunch of them to find out if they’re willing to make guest appearances on the podcast. As your guests share their expertise in their specific financial niche, this can help you diversify your offerings to your audience. As your guests share your podcast with their listeners, this will also increase your audience and visibility.
3. Find platforms to share your message.
Take a look at the different platforms to see which ones will work best for you. Since you’re doing a podcast, it’s a great idea to upload it to sites like SoundCloud, iTunes and Podomatic. Many people also use YouTube to share their podcasts. YouTube is a dynamic source since it’s owned by Google and is a highly visited website.…